Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Real Loli Gallery I Need Some Advice?

I need some advice? - real loli gallery

Asique Ok my problem. I think I'm addicted ... sleep. loli always sleepy during the day. Then I get up by 11 clock to the night and then go to bed in the morning .. Or, if I am on the day you try, I try to sleep through the night until at least 7, then later in the day, I go to bed yet! I like my sleep, "life" better, because in all my dreams, I'm pretty thin,
I am the girl that all guys are after, have a nice and great friend, work .. I have no life, but in the real world. I'm not going to school, I stay home all day and I am overweight, etc. .. I leave the house, but I developed a social phobia of people. I am not open the door to that very difficult to go and answer the phone.
When ISchool has been activated and that was enough, and my mother took off my clothes. We have tried home schooling, but simply do not care .. He told police he fled
and now I'm going to school.

0 comments:

Post a Comment