Thursday, January 7, 2010

Acne Rosacea Pictures Of Toddlers My Face Has Started Burning After I Wash It & It Gets Real Red On My Cheeks & Forehead What Could It Be?

My face has started burning after i wash it & it gets real red on my cheeks & forehead what could it be? - acne rosacea pictures of toddlers

I see no problems with acne. My dad has rosacea and I wonder if I could, too. I'm only 20 and have read that does not put forward 30 years to a person, but I wonder why my face like the pictures I found on the web is the first stage of rosacea. Has anyone possible that the things or someone has rosacea and I could say more about it?

1 comments:

silhouet... said...

Rosacea is a model of a butterfly on her nose and cheek .. can be treated .. Like you are allergic to soap, and the need for a product without soap or simply using an individual .. not many answers to this .. It is best to consult a dermatologist to give a correct answer and solve the problem

Post a Comment