Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Christmas Basket Ideas Can Anyone Help With Christmas Gift Basket Ideas?

Can anyone help with Christmas gift basket ideas? - christmas basket ideas

So the money is a little tight, and although this year a great gift for my mother and my sister is a gift basket. I want a Christmas theme / winter. But I need ideas for products to put inside. I thought the mix of homemade hot chocolate, a cup of coffee, super soft socks. Biscuit mix, perhaps some homemade cookies or a bottle. What are some other ideas? Thanks for any reply!

4 comments:

Sunflowe... said...

Bed linen and towels are always welcome! In addition, a seasonal bouquet of cream Antibacterial Hand Bath and Body Works nice, really something that does not want to get bought, but "Good to keep in your wallet. Seasonal hand soap, the bath again, is something that is probably not for you buy, but would like!

molly said...

I like the idea that I have the hot chocolate, cup, and socks. But that is another idea that you can do a lot of dives. Like the spices, add the sour cream and other things and have a large bathroom. Some sauces sauces online and look good and have the chance. They are cheap, homemade and Delisious. We could use a few good drinks and different types of chips. If you have a Christmas theme and then make your own jewelry and put them in a basket, and add a few candles, Christmas .... Good luck and I hope to help.:)

Flying Puppy said...

I was just an article of the ten ideas for Christmas gifts - most of which you can put a gift there. And best of all, you can buy these items cheaply in a shop and to give a personal touch ... Click on the link below for instructions. Have a great party!

Cynthia said...

That sounds wonderful! You want my address? LOL Maybe banana-nut bread and remember what the person put to you, maybe some fruit and / or vegetables. If they are healthy and tasty. I myself would like fruit and vegetables as well as the problems you mention. Your mother and sister are very happy to have you in his life, very carefully. And thoughtful! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Post a Comment